「童心‧童想 第一屆亞洲兒童繪畫大賽」2020 - 賽果公佈
2) 參加者須自己完成作品 (老師或指導者應只給予指導而不參與畫作)
優秀作品展覽將於2020年10月3 - 5日香港文化中心E2展廳舉行。
Result Announcement of the
"Little Hearts ‧ Great Minds" 1st Asian Children Art Competition 2020
The judging work for the "Little Hearts ‧ Great Minds" 1st Asian Children Art Competition 2020 organized by the Association is finished. We would like to thank all participating art studios, centres, institutions and schools' support, as well as our judges for their time and effort.
Under the epidemic situation, we received nearly a thousand pieces of art works from China, Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. The artworks fully demonstrate children's passion and love on art, their innocence, fantasy and imagination. We saw many interesting themes, lovely scenarios and creative expressions in this first competition without a specific theme set. We would love to see many more amazing artworks to come for the next year!
Here are the overall review and comments from the judging work which are worth noting:
1) Future artworks must be original and not repeated from the same artwork or theme.
2) Participants must complete the work by themselves (Teacher or instructor should only give guidance and shall not be involved too much in the painting).
3) Participants or organizations should pay attention to the requirements of the competition rules, such as materials used and dimensions. Scores for many artworks this year were deducted because they did not meet the size and requirements, and in which some of them failed to make it into the top three.
4) The expression of the artworks shall be age appropriate.
Many good artworks cannot be placed at a higher position due to different reasons or considerations from the above.
The Outstanding Artwork Exhibition and presentation in early October is pending for the venue authority's confirmation. All submitted artwork will be arranged for collection after the exhibition finishes. We thank you all once again for your kind participation, support and patience for the result.
Outstanding Artworks Exhibition (Tentative)
Date: 3 - 5 October 2020
Venue: E2, G/F, Hong Kong Cultural Centre
Presentation Ceremony: 3 October 2020 (Saturday) (Time TBC)
Hong Kong Art Exchange Association
9th September 2020
第一組 Group 1 (其餘獎項賽果 Rest of the awarded list )
第二組 Group 2 (其餘獎項賽果 Rest of the awarded list )
第三組 Group 3 (其餘獎項賽果 Rest of the awarded list )
第四組 Group 4 (其餘獎項賽果 Rest of the awarded list )
第五組 Group 5 (其餘獎項賽果 Rest of the awarded list )
第六組 Group 6 (其餘獎項賽果 Rest of the awarded list )
第七組 Group 7 (其餘獎項賽果 Rest of the awarded list )